GSA Schedules are the medium through which companies like Veteran Corps can provide access to millions of commercial products and services at volume discount pricing to Federal customers. Veteran Corps holds the following GSA schedules:
- GSA Schedule 70: Information Technology Solutions
- GSA Schedule 84: Safety and Security Solutions
- GSA Schedule 75: Office Solutions and Supplies
Click on the tabs below to find out more.
GSA's Information Technology (IT) Schedule 70 Contract provides government agencies with a vehicle to purchase information technology products and services. Schedule 70 is the largest and most widely used acquisition vehicle in the federal government. Schedule 70 offers access to virtually any information technology, equipment, software and services. Highlights of Schedule 70 include:
- Wide variety of products and services
- Contractor team arrangements allow industry partners to collaborate
- Easy compliance with the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
- Easy online ordering through GSA e-Tools
- Responsive regional GSA representatives
- Blanket Purchase Agreements allow customers to fulfill repetitive needs under GSA Schedule contracts
In addition to federal agencies, Cooperative Purchasing extends state and local government acquisitions through Schedule 70.
Veteran Corps provides Schedule 70 products and services at fair and reasonable prices and is compliant with all applicable laws and regulations.
Purchasing from pre- approved vendors allows agencies to cut through red tape and receive goods and services faster. Veteran Corps has undergone a rigorous application process, including the negotiation of fair and reasonable prices, to win the GSA Schedule 70 contract
GSA Schedule 75 is a contract vehicle used by federal agencies to purchase office solutions, supplies and services required to smoothly run their offices. Schedule 75 encompasses thousands of products, supplies, and related services including:
- Office Supplies and Merchandise
- Toners and Inks
- Copy Paper and Other Recycled Paper Products
- Batteries and Other Consumables
- Furniture and Desks
- Restroom Products
Veteran Corps is a prime source for your many office needs. We work to provide you with ease of ordering and short lead times. Orders can easily be made by navigating through GSA Advantage.
The GSA Schedule 84 is a contract vehicle with the purpose of streamlining the sale of security solutions for Law Enforcement, Security, Facilities Management, Fire, Rescue, Clothing, Marine Craft and Emergency/Disaster Response.
Whether it is protecting our shorelines, patrolling our harbors, ports, and federally controlled lakes and rivers, or oil-spill containment, this Schedule has all types of equipment and services to meet your needs. This schedule can provide equipment and services for personal, vehicular, or facility applications for all of your law enforcement protection, prevention, apprehension, or investigation needs.
Cooperative Purchasing under the GSA Schedule 84 offers the added benefit of being open to state and local government as well as federal agencies.
GSA Schedule 84 encompasses a wide variety of security solutions including:
- Law Enforcement and Security Equipment
- Marine Craft and Equipment
- Firefighting and Rescue Equipment
- Professional Security/Guard Services
- Alarm & Signal Systems
- Communications Equipment
- Detectors, Identification Systems and Spare Parts
XPAK Portable Explosives Detectors
AP4C and AP2C/AP2Ce Chemical Detectors
- Portable Water Purifier Units
- Suits, Masks, Hoods and Other Protective Clothing
- Calibration and Maintenance Plans
Items on Schedule 84 can help you extinguish fires, manage controlled burns, and provide personal respiratory protection. Additionally, products are included for search and rescue, both to assist your entry into buildings or vehicles, and to safely evacuate personnel. Check out our process monitoring, hazard alarms, audible/visual alarms, anti-theft alarms, patient wandering systems and fire alarm systems. GSA has facility management systems for security and energy management functions. Services such as professional security, facility management and guard services are also located in this Schedule. To protect one's self from the elements, fire, biochemical exposure, accidental immersion, or other hazardous materials, see what is available in Schedule 84. Uniforms, safety shoes, and boots of all types are available as well.